Sunday, November 27, 2011

Yuckiness



Hello friends,


I've been down with the flu since Wednesday night. 


This is not how I imagined spending Thanksgiving! 


I have yet to brine my turkey and cook it. On the bright side, I probably don't have to worry about what the scales say tomorrow morning. 


Please forgive my absence, and bear with me as I regain my strength more every day. I have missed you!


I look forward to reading your blogs and catching up!


Word for the Day:


Matthew 8:17

This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah: “He took up our infirmities and carried our diseases.”



May you enjoy excellent health today and this Christmas season!


-Revi

9 comments:

Katie @ Wildwood Creek said...

May you continue to heal and gain strength! Blessings.

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Your word of the day is so true. I'm so sorry you were sick for Thanksgiving. Get better. You are in my prayers.

Angie @ Knick of Time said...

I thought you'd been overly quiet lately and thought maybe you'd gone out of town for Thanksgiving. I hope you start feeling better quickly and can enjoy your turkey soon!

Hop over to enter my Canvas Photo Print Giveaway - your artwork would look wonderful on one of them!

Blessings,
Angie @ Knick of Time

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

So sorry. I know, I just got over strep, feel better soon! Hope you still had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

farmhouse-story said...

so sorry, revi. feel better soon:)

Kameel huise tussen spore said...

Hope you are up and going again. May the JOY of the festive season be with you. Get well soon.

LizlovesVintage said...

Oh no! Get Well Soon :)
xxx Liz

Town and Country Gals said...

Revi,
sorry to hear you're not feeling well, hope you are doing better soon! Hate that you were ill over the holiday but at least you are on the mend! Hope you are up and about soon!
Rebecca

outjunking said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery and better days a head. Can't wait to see you up and blogging.
Your blogging buddy,
Lisa