Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A YEAR (or so) IN THE LIFE (of a Mantel)

Do you enjoy decorating your mantel as much as I enjoy it?
They're instant gratification...sort of. 

I thought it might be fun to look back at a little more than a year of mantel-scaping in my house. Note the number of tweaks I usually take to get it "right!"

Summer Mantel - Take One - July 4, 2012


Summer Mantel - Take Two - July 5, 2012

Fall Mantel - Take One - September 30, 2012

Fall Mantel - Take Two - October 9, 2012

Fall Mantel - Take Three - October 22, 2012

Christmas Mantel - December 4, 2012

Winter Mantel - January 8, 2013 

Spring Mantel - Take One - March 10, 2013

Spring Mantel - Take Two - March 19, 2013

Modern/Vintage Mantel-Spring/Summer - May 14, 2013

Fall Mantel - Take One - September 23, 2013

Sorry, I cannot help it. I feel a "take two" coming...
The hearth is the heart of the home!

Word for the Day:
Jeremiah 36:23
And it came to pass, that when Jehudi had read three or four leaves, he cut it with the penknife, and cast it into the fire that was on the hearth, until all the roll was consumed in the fire that was on the hearth.

Possibly Linking With

Sunday

Sunday Show-off Link Party
Silver Pennies Sundays
Monday

Masterpiece Monday
Make it Pretty Monday
Mod Mix Monday
Give Me the Goods Monday
Tuesday

Vintage Inspiration Tuesday
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
The Scoop
The Scoop
The Scoop
Inspire Me Tuesday
Inspiration Exchange Linky Party
Wednesday

Wow Us Wednesday
Blissfully White Wednesday
What’s it Wednesday
Cottage Style Party
What We Accomplished Wednesday
Thursday

Thursday Open House Party
Time Travel Thursday
Treasure Hunt Thursday
Share Your Cup Thursday
Grey Dey Thursdey
Be Inspired
Friday

Feathered Nest Friday
Frugal Friday
Fabulously Creative Friday
Weekend
Saturday

Party Junk
Get Schooled Saturday


5 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

i get it, revi:)

Pura Vida said...

Hi~I am your new follower too! Thanks for stopping by...you'll have to tell me where you live..I'm 90 miles north of Amarillo. Have a great weekend!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Every mantlescape is beautiful!
xx,
Sherry

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Revi, whenever I change décor my mantle is the first thing I do. Always so fun and yes, it's the heart of the home. Tweaking is just a way of life for some of us. lol! All of your mantles are gorgeous! You have a knack girl. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

Danielle said...

So pretty! I LOVE all your mantels. I love decorating the mantel too. Thanks for sharing at Silver Pennies Sundays. x