Sunday, August 11, 2013

Recent Listings and Sales on Etsy...


New Listing - Vintage Brass Box with Cloisonne Lid

The following items have either been listed or have sold in my Etsy Shop. Some are listed as found, others are upcycled, painted, etc. 



Upcycled by Revi
New Listing - White Farmhouse Carrier with glass bottles


New Listing - Vintage Niloak art pottery mug or pitcher


New Listing - Stoneware Face Goblet

Recent Sales:

Upcycled by Revi




Upcycled by Revi







 Upcycled by Revi


Word for the Day:
Psalm 119:14
In the way of your testimonies I delight as much as in all riches.

Linking With

Sunday

Thrifty Treasures
Monday

Make it Pretty Monday
Mod Mix Monday
Tuesday

Vintage Inspiration Tuesday
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
The Scoop
The Scoop
Inspire Me Tuesday
Wednesday

Wow Us Wednesday
Blissfully White Wednesday
What’s it Wednesday
Thursday

Thursday Open House Party
Time Travel Thursday
Share Your Cup Thursday
Friday

Feathered Nest Friday
Fabulously Creative Friday
Rustic Restorations Weekend
Saturday

Saturday Nite Special


3 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

very pretty, and interesting finds, revi! have a great week!!

must love junk said...

Love that farmhouse carrier! Good for you on all your sales :)
Susan

Redeemed Junk and Stuff said...

I don't know how I missed this post. I'm heading over to your Etsy store!
I didn't see this post on Bloglovin' so I'm just going to bookmark your site because I don't want to miss any more posts.
It looks like you are busy simplifying :)
I'm painting right now, but next up is simplifying as much as I can with two "adult" daughters still at home.
Clara from Redeemed Junk and Stuff