LAST WEEK'S GOALS:
1. Research how to care for succulents. DONE.
2. Grow wheat grass. DONE - waiting for it to do its thing.
3. Go through winter clothing. Pack away fall/heavy winter clothing items and pull out items for garage sale. WORK IN PROGRESS.
4. 3 blog posts. DONE.
5. Finish styling spring mantel and shelves. Photograph. DONE.
6. Move bench to den DONE and table to guest room. NOT DONE.
7. List 5 new Etsy items. (3 sales since Friday! YEAH!) DONE
Now, about that wheat grass...
Remember this pretty planter I found for a few bucks in a thrift store a while back?
It still contained some ratty moss - all dirty and faded.
Underneath the moss was a couple of styrofoam blocks.
They were glued down tightly. I was afraid to pry too hard, so what did I do to get them out?
I stuck it in the oven at 225 degrees for a bit. It worked like a charm.
Next, I filled it with a bag of potting soil from Dollar Tree, then spread out my soaked wheat berries, according to the directions I found on Pinterest.
Now, I only have to wait for the grass to grow.
This Week's Goals:
1. Continue sorting clothing for garage sale and pack away keepers for fall/winter.
2. Move table to guest room.
3. Photograph Dining Room changes.
4. Re-pot ivy, pot succulents. Look on Pinterest for ideas.
5. 5 new Etsy listings.
6. Finish changing & styling the living room.
7. Eat low-carb. No cheating.
Word for the Day:
I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.