Monday, March 4, 2013

Friday Night Thrifty Finds, Goals and Accomplishments


Last Week's Goals:
1. Purchase a gift for a Saturday baby shower. DONE on Friday night. SWEET.
2. Get new eyeglasses. DONE on Friday.


3. Photograph last week's thrift store haul. Done on Saturday morning. I also shopped a bit on Friday evening - the finds from Friday are included in this post. 


4. Compose the first spring mantel of new items. Almost done - all items are now painted!


5. Move table to guest room and bench to den. NOT YET DONE.


6. Begin growing a batch of wheat grass. DONE - soaked on Sunday.


7. Rework items on living room shelves. HALF DONE.


Check back this week to see details, befores and afters of many of these items - several are already revised

THIS WEEK'S GOALS:

1. Research how to care for succulents.
2. Grow wheat grass.
3. Go through winter clothing. Pack away fall/heavy winter clothing items and pull out items for garage sale.
4. 3 blog posts.
5. Finish styling spring mantel & shelves. Photograph.
6. Move bench to den and table to guest room.
7. List 5 new Etsy items. (3 sales since Friday! YEAH!)
Word for the Day:
The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever.


Possibly Linking With:


Monday

Masterpiece Monday
The More the Merrier Monday
Tuesday

Vintage Inspiration Tuesday
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Cowgirl Up!
Wednesday

Wow Us Wednesday
What’s it Wednesday
Thursday

Thursday Open House Party
Time Travel Thursday
Treasure Hunt Thursday
Share Your Cup Thursday
Friday

Feathered Nest Friday
Potpourri Friday
Frugal Friday
Fabulously Creative Friday
Inspiration Friday
Rustic Restorations Weekend
Weekend
Saturday

Saturday Nite Special
Get Schooled Saturday




5 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

How organized you are:) Love what you found thrifting.
Have a wonderful day!

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Yay! You are getting it done! What's the little metal thing? Someone was selling a cool old stove damper at a sale this weekend, and I didn't buy it because they wanted $5, but your metal piece kind of makes me wish I had. Ah well. I'll be looking forward to your transformations!
Liz

Jana@Transformations From the Heart said...

Revi,
That's some great thrifty finds, goals and accomplishments. I should write some of my goals down too, maybe I might get around to more of them that way.
I noticed you're in Texas, me too!
Visiting you from WOW~drop by and visit me anytime.

thistlewoodfarm said...

I love lists! It always makes me feel like I'm getting so much done!

blessings,
karianne

Tammy said...

Great finds! I love working with lists! It's so great to cross out things accomplished! Thank you for linking this up to Rustic Restorations Weekend!