Considering it is
LATE THURSDAY NIGHT,
instead of Sunday or Monday,
THIS WEEK'S GOALS
are going to have to be
easy to accomplish.
For your viewing pleasure,
aka to alleviate typography coma,
here are photos of a few birds
you might spot around my home:
Last Week's Goals:
1. Stay diligent and do not cheat. Lose 5 more lbs. Track all food eaten in prep for phase 2. Fail. I hit the "P" word. Plateau. Now it's up 2, down 1, up 1, down 2. Aargh. On the bright side, I'm tracking my food on LIVESTRONG - daily plate. Did you know it's not easy to eat 1500 calories if you exclude grains and sugar?
2. Redo the Mantel with all NEW ITEMS! WIP - I'm still assembling and painting items.
3. Finish two simple projects to photograph and post. Fail - sort of. I finished a few projects, but they're not the blog-worthy kind. Wanna see my new toilet and dining room light fixture?
4. Attend Hospice Volunteer Orientation/Training. FINALLY! Something to which I can say, "DONE!" And might I say, it was totally wonderful. (Hospice Orientation, not saying Done. Although that was nice, too.)
5. Work 30 minutes on housework 3 evenings. DONE! Ahhh.
6. Research low carb recipes. DONE! I found some promising Paleo, and alternatives to wheat recipes. I'm avoiding grains at present, but may incorporate ones that don't give me indigestion and other rude digestive issues.
7. 3 blog posts. TOTAL FAIL. In spite of two snow days. I have to beg your forgiveness for being AWOL.
Word for the Day:
20 Curse not the king, no not in thy thought; and curse not the rich in thy bedchamber: for a bird of the air shall carry the voice, and that which hath wings shall tell the matter.
(Origin of the saying, "A little bird told me.")