Friday, July 13, 2012

Befores and Afters: 7 FURNITURE PIECES

Thrift Store finds and freebies have all been changed with
a little elbow grease, stripper, stain and/or paint...


Before:

After:

Before:

After

Before:

First After:

Second After:

Before:
After:

Before:

After:

Before:

First After: (Second after comes later!)

Before:

After:

Word for the Day:

Exodus 25:9
Exactly as I show you concerning the pattern of the tabernacle,
and of all its furniture, so you shall make it.


Possibly Linking With

Sunday

Sunday’s Best
Creative Bloggers Party Hop
Nifty Thrifty Sunday
Restyled Sundays
Sister Sunday
Just something I whipped up
Creative Me Link Up
Monday

Metamorphosis Monday
Mod Mix Monday
Making the World Cuter Monday
Motivate Me Monday 
Show Off Your Cottage Monday
Revival Monday
Masterpiece Monday
The More the Merrier Monday
Manic Monday
Just a party with my peeps!
Make it Pretty Monday
Tuesday

Vintage Inspiration Tuesday
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Cowgirl Up!
Cowgirl Up!
Cowgirl Up!
Tuesday’s Treasures
Be Inspired
Twice Owned Tuesday
Wednesday

White Wednesday
Share the Love Wednesday
Primp Your Stuff Wed
Piece of Work Wednesday
Restored it Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesday
Penny Pinching Party
What’s it Wednesday
Would You Buy It Wednesday
Show Me What Ya Got
Thursday

Under $100 Link Party
Suzy's House Party
Transformation Thursday
http://nominimalisthere.blogspot.com/
Thursday Open House Party
Share Awesomeness Thursday
Thrifty Thursday
Thursday Favorite Things
Time Travel Thursday
Treasure Hunt Thursday
thrift’n on a thursday
Home and Garden Thursday
Doin’ It Yourself
Share Your Cup Thursday
Live Laugh Linky
Friday

Feathered Nest Friday
Furniture Feature Friday
Fridays on Remodelaholic
Friday Redoux Link Party
Frugal Friday
Frugalicious Friday
Furniture Friday
Inspiration Friday
Flaunt it Friday
Vintage Inspiration Friday
Free For All Friday
Spread the Love
Rustic Restorations Weekend
Delicately Constructed Friday
Saturday

Saturday Nite Special
Get Schooled Saturday
Show and Tell Saturday

28 comments:

Number Fifty-Three said...

I love what you can do with paint! That green chair that was then made over in white is AMAZING!

ANgela

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Wow, such wonderful pieces and great transformations. Hugs, Marty

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

I love the transformation paint and elbow grease can do together.
The green mid-century chair of course...
and the desk/table with the darker stained top... looks fantastic.
I really like the cupboard painted white and the chunky details on that piece.
Pat

L o v e l y t h i n g s said...

wow, you have been busy! I took a break from unpacking and saw the before and after lamp and came back to leave a comment and you have another post full of projects. I always love a good before and after! Amazing what a little paint and a good eye can do! Love it all!
annie

Michele said...

You are simply amazing. Such beautiful furniture transformations

Nice Job.

Sincerely,
Michele
Pearl 13.1

fiona anderson said...

Love every one Revi, who doesn't love befores and afters ! and your living-room is looking amazing.

Unknown said...

They all look so pretty! Fine job there!

Daniela @Frugal Aint Cheap said...

Love how you are incorporating more white! I didn't use to have white furnitures, but in the last couple of years I have fallen in love with thite!

Revi said...

Though my head has grown in the time I've read all your lovely comments, I must say this work has been done within the past 9 months...I'm not as prolific as I'd like to be!
Thanks for your kind words anyway. :)
-Revi

outjunking said...

You have stayed true to the vision you had. It is looking really nice.

farmhouse-story said...

paint is amazing, huh? wonderful re-dos, revi! esp. love the trunk!

Clara said...

You've done a fabulous job. I especially LOVE the trunk. I have one similar and am going to try that will it.
Thanks!

Polly said...

Loving all these transformations! And I love thrifting too! Paint really gives new life to stuff!

Polly

Unknown said...

Just found your blog today, love it love it love it. I'm so intimidated with painting furniture, but so inspired to give it a try after seeing your treasures!

I just joined the blogging world, hope to have a blog as beautiful as yours one day!
www.tinyhouses.weebly.com

Tracey

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

Progress is still progress, my friend!
Your pieces look wonderful.
I will miss the green chair, though!
My favorite is the little 7 table. It's my lucky number. ;)
xo,Tina

Simply Simplisticated said...

WOW Im going to call you the furniture whisperer!! lol your pieces are gorgeous and each one as origonal as the last great work! Im totally a follower:)

Ann said...

OH MY! You have been busy. Love everything! You can come to my house if you run out of things to do there.Thanks for sharing at Restyled Sundays.

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Great makeovers. Love the trunk and number pedestal table!

Amy Webb said...

I love all of your before and afters. You are super talented and I'm now your newest follower. I would love if you could follow me too!

Amy
www.garbagetoglam.blogspot.com

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

You've been BUSY! Is your new paint all gone yet? Have you had to get more? Hope you're having fun with all the transformations. It was fun seeing what you've done!
Liz

Cassie Bustamante said...

they are all great but i really love the bamboo table!

Unknown said...

These are all amazing re-do's! I love them all. :)

~Liz

MONICA LIVAS said...

Wonderful pieces! love all of them!

Unknown said...

Love your talent!

Marsha said...

Wow! You have been a busy girl! I remember when I was reading your blog and you were painting the green box /chest-- I can remember thinking that I wish you had some chalk paint . You go girl!

Earnestine Kettering said...

Oh, I just can't get enough of these furniture transformations, Revi, especially the second transformation of pulpit chair! That proves that you should not stop until it's more beautiful than beautiful! I hope this remodeling of yours would serve as an inspiration to others as well.

Mobilya said...

The only word I wanted to tell you what you do, I suppose I can say is just perfect. This should be a piece of furniture to create from scratch.

The French Hen's Nest said...

Love the before and after photos. That sofa/library table is gorgeous! All of your pieces turned out great. that trunk looks like so much work. What did you use to remove the paint?

We just found you at Twigg Studios Monday party and we are joining you. Hope you will visit us and consider joining.

Linda and Jeannie, the French Hens